This is a bright, sunny and spacious detached villa in the popular residential area of Currie. The property is in good condition inside and out although in need of some modernisation. Viewing is highly recommended.
• Hall, stairs and landing with window to side and loft access.
• Bright and spacious Lounge with gas fire and glazed double doors to Dining room.
• Dining room with door to Kitchen.
• The fitted Kitchen has a door and window to the back garden, oak fronted units, stainless steel sink and drainer and the gas cooker, automatic washing machine and clothes pulley are included.
• Master Bedroom to rear
• Second Double Bedroom to front with shelved storage cupboard
• Single bedroom to front with extensive built in louvre doored wardrobes and over stair storage cupboard.
• Bathroom with 3 piece suite and over bath mixer shower with shower screen, WC and Wash hand basin.
• Recently installed Gas Central Heating
• Double glazing
• Cavity insulation
• Cable broadband connection
• Single spacious attached garage with central heating boiler, light and door to rear.
• Easily maintained and well planted gardens. The large rear garden faces South West and is a sun-trap.
• Council tax band E
The village of Currie lies close to the Water of Leith and the Pentland Hills on the South West outskirts of Edinburgh. There are numerous local shops and facilities including schooling at all levels. Further education is also provided at nearby Heriot Watt University. The Gyle Shopping Centre is within easy reach. A variety of recreational facilities are available and many scenic country walks can also be enjoyed in and around the area, including the Water of Leith Walkway. The property is ideally located for access to both the city centre and City Bypass, which links with the major networks, Edinburgh International Airport and the Forth Bridges. Public transport, including a local railway station, provides regular services into the city centre and surrounding areas.
For more energy information,
request the Home Report.