McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to present this two-bedroom top floor flat in Edinburgh's highly sought after West End. The property is in walk-in condition.
Inside, the property comprises of:
• Fully equipped kitchen with fully integrated appliances, electric hob and fan oven. This kitchen has plenty of worktop space and overhead storage.
• Spacious living room which is flooded by natural light, original wood floors, working shutters and high ceilings. This room offers various possibilities on configurations as well as accommodating a dining table comfortably.
• The apartment has two large double bedrooms which include original features and secondary glazing ensuring a cost-efficient home year-round.
• There is one bathroom in the property which is modern and fitted with a three-piece bath suite and with a shower over the bath making the most of the space on offer.
• In addition to the other rooms you have a large box room which is bright and spacious. Currently used as a home office it is sure to benefit from the skylight, which floods the room with light.
The apartment also benefits from gas central heating, secondary glazing in some areas and on-street permit parking. The building has access to its own communal garden however, there are private gardens on Douglas crescent exclusive to the residents which are maintained by professional groundskeepers year-round for a nominal fee.