Property highlight: 2 bed third floor B-listed Georgian terraced townhouse close to city centre with permit parking.
Fabulously situated in Edinburgh’s leafy West End, this immaculate two-bedroom third floor property is located within a B-listed Georgian terraced townhouse. This is a superb opportunity to acquire one of these enviable New Town apartments which boasts stylish neutral interiors, fixtures and fittings, alongside eye-catching original period features. With a wealth of leisure and retail amenities at hand, proximity to the upcoming Haymarket development and in walking distance to the city centre, this home offers a superb lifestyle.
• Bright and spacious twin windowed lounge with neutral décor and carpeting. Offers front leafy outlook onto Oxford Terrace
• Light filled, contemporary kitchen with rear aspect featuring clean white cabinetry, stylish bottle green splashback tiling and quality wooden worktops. Integrated appliances include dishwasher, extractor fan, electric hob and oven
• Principal double bedroom with views over Oxford Terrace. Neutral décor and carpeting complements original cornicing and Edinburgh press
• A second bedroom with plentiful light and rooftops views
• Fully tiled bathroom with three-piece white suite including wall-mounted shower and underfloor heating
• Gas central heating throughout
• Secure entry system
• On-street (permit) parking
* Disclaimer - please note, some images are virtually staged