Solicitor or Conveyancing Paralegal vacancies at Ralph Hendrie Legal
A couple of exciting opportunities have arisen to join Ralph Hendrie Legal - they are looking for two full-time and experienced residential conveyancing paralegals or solicitors.
Job title: Solicitor or Conveyancing Paralegal
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Based on experience
Closing date: 23rd December 2020
Due to continuing expansion, Ralph Hendrie Legal is looking for two full-time and experienced residential conveyancing paralegals or solicitors. Ideally applicants will have a minimum of three years’ experience and a knowledge of Lawware or other similar case management systems.
- Minimum three years’ experience of residential conveyancing work.
- Committed to highest level of client care and service – always go the extra mile for clients.
- Committed to taking personal responsibility to learn on the job and keep knowledge up to date.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Communicates in a clear and concise manner.
- Adapts style of communication appropriately when dealing with colleagues and clients.
- Research skills.
- Takes responsibility for own transactions and advice, subject to supervision.
- Ability to deal with competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Shows understanding of clients’ needs, and tailors advice appropriately.
- Genuine interest and enthusiasm for property work.