Property Administrator at Annan Solicitors & Estate Agents
Role: Property Administrator
Company: Annan Solicitors & Estate Agents
Location: 84 High Street, Musselburgh, EH21 7BX
Contract type: Permanent, full time
Working hours: 9.00-17.00
Salary: £18,000 + dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the fast-paced world of residential estate agency in our Musselburgh office. We are looking for an ambitious, hard-working and self-motivated person with a strong commitment to providing great customer service to join our dynamic and friendly team and provide support to our property managers within the role of front of house.
Expected duties of the candidate:
• Excellent client facing skills - friendly, professional, confident and helpful telephone and face-to-face manner
• The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Computer literacy including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Good typing skills
• The ability to prioritise and complete tasks effectively
• Experience working in a fast-paced, proactive business environment
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer service orientated industry.
Preferred but not essential:
• Experience of working in the property market and sound knowledge of the property market in Edinburgh and surrounding areas
• Knowledge of Home Reports and the ability to understand their content
• Full UK driver’s license.
Closing date: 28th June 2019
Application and further details: Please email your CV and a covering letter with salary expectations to email@example.com