Lettings Negotiator at ESPC Lettings
ESPC Lettings needs a Lettings Negotiator to join our small but perfectly formed team!
Ideally we're looking for someone with experience in the lettings industry, but if you have a strong customer service background we can offer the right training.
The role will be based at our Property Information Centre in Edinburgh's George Street, and will also involve attending appointments out of the office, for which you will have the use of our pool car.
Core duties will include:
- handling tenant enquiries
- arranging and conducting viewings
- tenant selection
- processing applications and references
- creating lease documents, inventories and other move in records (we work in a paperless office)
- Involvement in the general day to day working of a busy lettings team
The right candidate will be able to effectively manage their time and display great negotiation skills.
A valid driving license is essential.
A Letwell/Propertymark qualification would be desirable, however we can support your mandatory training requirements.
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience. Please include your current salary details with your application.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for this role, by Thursday 1 June.