All you need is ESPC
Win with ESPC
Throughout the next few weeks we will be giving away some great prizes to celebrate our new campaign.
You could win a £20 Edinburgh restaurant voucher every day during this week (18th August- Friday 25th August) as well as a rollover grand prize that will all be announced on our ESPC Facebook Page.*
To take part:
- Simply Like us on Facebook
- ...and comment on one of our competition posts.
- You must include the #allyouneedisESPC hashtag and ...
- ...to have a valid entry, fill in the blank with your own answer 'all you need is ----' It could be friends, family member, vacation or anything that would make you happy. This will help us celebrate our new tag line 'all you need is ESPC'.
*Please see terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
About 'property done properly'
This week is one of the biggest weeks in ESPC’s marketing calendar with the launch of its new campaign emphasising the fact that if you want property done properly, all you need is ESPC.
ESPC Marketing Manager, Amy Walker, explains that there was more to the upcoming marketing campaign than just reminding people that ESPC is No.1 for property in East Central Scotland. She said:
“We've been working hard to streamline the ESPC brand and associated services to present a clear and consistent approach to the public. This will allow our customers to better understand who we are and what we stand for ensuring ESPC and our members retain the market leading position. The new campaign marks the start of our focused brand and is just the beginning of how we plan to take the marketing of ESPC forward, promoting real people as the essence of our business.”
Along with a variety of indoor and outdoor advertising, ESPC will also have a special TV advert running for 12 weeks during August through to October. This TV advert was filmed in Edinburgh, portraying key scenes of the home buying process. With local actors and production crew living out the moments that so many of us have in life, ESPC has captured ‘real people’ by using local resources and supporting local talent and business.
With ESPC still leading the way as local property experts, retaining its reputation as one of the best known property marketing portals in East Central Scotland and having valuable channels that national portals don’t, such as the weekly ESPC Paper and two main showrooms, it is clear that ESPC is continuing to maintain its position as an industry leader.
Watch the ad
See our campaign
From the 18th August for 12 weeks, ESPC will be running its campaign and you will be able to see and hear it across East Central Scotland in the following places:
- 12 weeks on STV east
- 20 taxis delivering our message
- Billboards in Edinburgh, West Lothian and Fife
- Visual advertising across the City
- 3-weeks on Kingdom FM
- Over 30 press adverts across titles including: Scotland on Sunday, Scottish Field, West, Lothian Courier, Fife Free Press, Dunfermline Press and The Courier
- Over 17.5 million targeted online adverts
- PPC (Pay per click) advertising
- Through our own marketing channels - our free weekly ESPC Paper and Premier Living Magazine, the showrooms in Edinburgh and Dunfermline and of course on espc.com
Competition T's & C's
All entrants must be over 18. Restaurant vouchers will be from a selection of local restuarants, winners will be able to choose from this selection and will not receive the prize in cash. The competition runs from 18th August - Monday 25th August. There will be one prize given away each week day during the first week and on Monday 25th August the grand prize entry window will close. The winner will be announced soon thereafter. All entries to be submitted on Facebook on http://www.facebook.com/espc.property . Entries close at midnight each day and will be announced the following day on Facebook and espc.com. The competition is not open to ESPC employees. Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries received before the closing date and notified the next working day. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If the winner cannot be contacted within seven days, ESPC reserve the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries received before the closing date. Prizes not collected within one month of notification will be withdrawn.