Mobile audience sessions
Please come along to our Edinburgh ESPC showroom to take part in our mobile sessions...
Here at ESPC -the number one place to find property in Edinburgh, the Lothians and East Central Scotland- we are continuing to evolve with the times. Part of the development is being channelled into our mobile website -m.espc.com- to make browsing properties, area overviews and finding out the latest property news easier for you.
ESPC on your mobile
With a new mobile site in the wings, we now need feedback from you, our mobile site users, on what we've got right and what needs a little more tweaking.
We are holding 3 showroom audience sessions which will be run by Storm and ESPC to get feedback on the new design and user interface on the new mobile site and to make sure it works. Here are all the details.
What we'll need from you
Here is what we'll be asking from you who help us to review our new mobile site. Mobile devices will be around to be used so dont worry if you can't bring one along.
- Most customers within the showroom will be looking for a property to buy or the property they are selling. We'll ask you to find that property. From this we should get a wide variety of different kinds of searches which must include mapping, advanced searching and selecting more than one district/area.
- We'll ask you to login or sign up.
- We'll ask you to save a search criteria
- We'll have you request Home Report
- Have you view a schedule or two to make sure they are all in tip top shape!
A lucky participant could even win a bottle of champagne!
Save the date
We will have three sessions on the following dates between the hours of 11:30 and 14:30. The dates are:
- Saturday 13th October
- Tuesday 16th October
- Wednesday 24th October
Tell us what you think by Tweeting us @espc or writing on our ESPC Facebook Timeline.