Find some inspiration for your living space with products and decor that follow a global influence.
Bringing global influences to your living space can really bring it to life. Use vivid patterns and designs inspired by traditional and ethnic techniques, natural materials, and touches of strong colour to bring back sun-soaked holiday memories to your interiors.
1. Batik patchwork blue tile, £45 per m2, Topps Tiles
2. Astrid collection, from £4.50, Oliver Bonas
3. The KRYDDGLAD collection, handmade in India, from £10, Ikea
4. Bedouin serve bowl, £25, John Lewis
5. Moresque chair, £398, Anthropologie
6. Indah Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set in Saffron, £40 to £70, John Lewis