Get the look with ESPC
Get the look of a fabulous ESPC property
If you are looking for inspiration for your home before a sale or just looking to brighten it up for the summer then you have come to the right place.
Get the look
Try some of these online and high street products to get the look of our inspiring featured property! For more inspiring ideas, have a look at our 'Get the look' ESPC Pintrest Interior Decor board.
You can find the following items from our 'Get the look' feature as follows:
- LSA Malika Grand Vase from Adventino: Designed by Monika Lubkowska-Jonas, Malika Grand is the epitome of stylish dining and entertaining. £38
- Basket table lamp with shade: With its gold basket design base and black silk oval shade, this table lamp from David Hunt Lighting is sure to make a statement in your home. £185 also from Adventino
- Starburst and Mizan Stripe cushions from John Lewis: Match your cushions to accent colours introduced on walls or other furnishings with this cushion. From £15
- The White Company Tall decorative lantern: Light up dark corners with this vintage-inspired lantern. It has a detailed, durable design that's been hand-finished in India with soft white matt enamel finish. Small lantern £40 and Large lantern £110
- Starlight mirror: A contemporary mirror that adds an eye-catching feature to any decor. £164 from Not on The High Street notonthehighstreet.com
We have picked a property being marketed through ESPC to help you ‘get the look’. The property that we’ve chosen to inspire our product picks this week is a two bedroom, first floor flat with panoramic views over Falkirk Tryst Golf Course which has been tastefully decorated.
If your home needs a little sparkle then why not try a feature lamp as featured on our product page and also seen similarly in the living room of our chosen property?
Black and gold is trending not only in interiors but also on fashion show catwalks with monochrome white and black edges and angular shapes.
The sunburst mirror is also making a comeback and you can pick up one of these without spending the fortune you may do at an antique store. Take the idea from our featured property by using the ‘Sunlight Mirror’ from notonthehighstreet.com to brighten up a hallway.
Our featured flat features a large hallway, good sized lounge with bay window, fitted kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms while benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
With a great free flowing design and a lot of natural light, this flat really has a calming Feng Shui which would be a good environment for those needing to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Less is more
Try and take cues from the way the present owners have arranged their furniture and chosen subtle décor and furnishings to decorate their home; sometimes choosing muted colours and limited furnishings such as a vase or scattered cushions that we have picked which can make a home look warmer and more appealing rather than a lot of personal items you would like to have on show which could result in making a small place look even smaller.
Find out more about our 'Get the look' property here...
Offers In Excess Of £115,000
First Floor Flat with 2 Bedrooms and 1 Public Room
Selling solicitor: JSB Gillespie & Co
For more information contact 01324 210571